Viewmont's ACT Prep Class Information
- A session will be held prior to each ACT Test (consisting of five consecutive classes).
- Sessions will be held on Wednesday after school.
- Space is limited to 35 students per session.
- Sessions are on a first come first serve basis. There are no "waiting lists".
- First session is reserved for seniors.
To register for the ACT Prep Class
- Pay $50 in the Business Office.
- Bring the receipt to the Counseling Center.
- There are no refunds once the class has begun.
Reminder: Signing up for the prep class does NOT sign you up for the ACT Test. You must do that separately and PAY at the ACT website listed below.
Test Center Code: 185820
School Code: 450032
BYU ACT Test Prep: https://testprep.byu.edu/act
U of U ACT Test Prep:
Strategic ACT Prep: http://www.strategicactprep.com/