New Student Enrollment
How to Enroll a New Student
The following is a list of requirements for enrolling a new student.
1. PROOF OF RESIDENCE - Students must be living with their parent(s) or court appointed guardian(s) in the Viewmont High School boundary to register. Two forms of documentation are required. (see Proof of Residence document for more information)
2. GUARDIANSHIP STATUS FORM – A Parent / Legal Guardian with photo ID must be present at time of registration. Please complete attached form. If legal guardian is not listed on birth certificate, legal documentation of guardianship will be required.
3. ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE – Bring original. A copy will be made for student file.
4. STUDENT INFORMATION FORM – Please complete both sides, sign, and date.
5. IMMUNIZATION RECORD – Bring with you to enroll. A copy will be made for student file. See Immunization Information sheet for immunization requirements and exemption information.
6. RECORD REQUEST FORM – Please complete form.
7. SPECIAL EDUCATION / IEP RECORDS – If applicable, a copy of the IEP is needed before special education classes can be scheduled to meet all accommodations.
HELPFUL INFORMATION AND PRINTABLE DOCUMENTS
To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications here.