New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Viewmont High School!
The following is a list of requirements for enrolling a new student.
Applicable forms and documents are in order behind this document.
1. PROOF OF RESIDENCE - Students must be living with their parent(s) or court appointed guardian(s) in the Viewmont High School boundary to register. Two forms of documentation are required. (see Proof of Residence document for more information)
2. GUARDIANSHIP STATUS FORM – A Parent / Legal Guardian with photo ID must be present at time of registration. Please complete attached form. If legal guardian is not listed on birth certificate, legal documentation of guardianship will be required.
3. ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE – Bring original. A copy will be made for student file.
4. STUDENT INFORMATION FORM – Please complete both sides, sign, and date.
5. IMMUNIZATION RECORD – Bring with you to enroll. A copy will be made for student file.
The State Health Department requires the following:
- 5 doses DTP / DTap / DT / Td
- 1 dose of Tdap
- 4 doses of Polio (3 doses are acceptable, if the 3rd dose was given after the 4th birthday)
- 2 doses of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox)
- 2 doses of Hepatitis A
- 1 dose of Meningococcal
6. RECORD REQUEST FORM – Please complete form. Additional forms available if needed.
7. SPECIAL EDUCATION / IEP RECORDS – A copy of the IEP is requested before special education classes can be scheduled to meet all accommodations.
HELPFUL INFORMATION AND PRINTABLE DOCUMENTS...