New Student Registration
Welcome to Viewmont High School
Important: Students must be living with their parent or court appointed legal guardian in the Viewmont High School boundaries to register.
The following are required to enroll a new student:
- A Parent/Legal Guardian with photo ID must be present at time of registration. Guardianship Status Form must be completed.
- Utah School Immunization Record - as required by the State Health Department. Dates required are:
- 5 DTP/ DTAP/ DT/ Td
- 1 Tdap
- 4 Polio
- 2 Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A
- 1 Varicella (chicken pox) OR history of disease verified by parent signature.
New to Incoming Sophomores
- 1 Meningococcal
- 2 Varicella (chicken pox)
ENROLLMENT CANNOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL IMMUNIZATION DATES ARE PROVIDED.
3. An ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE - a copy will be made
4. PROOF OF RESIDENCE - Two forms of documentation are required. Click here for instructions.
5. RECORD REQUEST FORM - Fill out with full name and address of the last school attended to request permanent records. Additional forms will be needed if multiple schools were attended.
6. STUDENT INFORMATION CARD - Complete both sides and sign.
7. SPECIAL EDUCATION / IEP RECORDS - A copy of the IEP is required before classes can be scheduled in order to meet all accommodations.
8. MCKINNEY-VENTO ELIGIBILTIY form
***STUDENT REGISTRATION FEES and/or FEE WAIVER FORM must be taken care of in the Main Office at the time of enrollment.
HELPFUL INFORMATION AND PRINTABLE DOCUMENTS...