Junior High

High School


Transcript Request

Former Students

Please go to parchment.com to request transcripts.

Current Students

You may request your transcript by one of the following ways.

1. Go to the Counseling Center and talk with Mrs. Christensen or Mrs. Bailey. 

2. Email vhsregistrar@dsdmail.net to request your transcript to be sent. Remember to include your full name, your birthday, and the names of the places you want your transcript sent. Note: Certain Universities such as the University of Utah require a code. You will receive this code when you fill out your application.