At Viewmont High School it's Every Viking Every Day.
SCHEDULE CHANGES FOR 2ND SEMESTER
When: Thursday, January 10, 2019 from 3-5pm and Tuesday, January 15, 2019 from 5-7pm
- Buy the change form in the Main Office for $10 beginning January 2nd. You may buy the form before school, between classes, after school or 1/2 hour prior to each change session. Bring it with you to one of the change sessions. (Note: Forms cannot be accepted prior to the Class Change Sessions)
- The line begins outside the Media Center door and goes north in the hallway.
- Changes will be made based on space available in classes.
- Teacher signatures are necessary for the following: adding a class requiring a prerequisite, adding a tryout class, adding a teacher or office assistant, or adding Directed Research.
- If the desired changes cannot be made, the $10 can be refunded before February 8th.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.Nelson Mandela
6th in the State Ranked by "US News and World Report" as one of America's top High Schools
5,500 CE Credits & 4,000 AP Credits earned in 2017-2018
$10.3 million dollars in scholarship offers were received by 2017-2018 Seniors
98% graduation rate in 2017-2018
6 Region Titles & 11 Individual State Titles were earned in Athletics in 2017-2018